Efficiency and Client Well-Being Improve When You Lighten the Paperwork Burden
Northwoods has spent thousands of hours with adult & aging caseworkers and supervisors to understand their challenges and develop content management, mobile, and case discovery solutions to ease their paperwork burden and increase service levels.
Our solutions are systems of engagement, which provide a flexible, lightweight, intuitive, and user-centric interface that is designed for collaboration and daily work.
Agencies use our software solutions to increase their productivity in the office and in the field so caseworkers can spend more time doing the work they love and less time documenting what they did. The solutions for adult & aging allow you to:
- Save workers up to 2 hours per day on paperwork, giving them more quality time with clients
- Focus on building trust and connecting clients to services
- Boost employee morale and increase job satisfaction and retention
- Meet timeliness requirements for assessments, investigations, and home visits
- Gain more time to provide referrals, coordinate services, complete assessments, and evaluate risk
- Improve worker productivity whenever and wherever they interact with clients
- Realize greater collaboration between the agency, clients, and community providers
- Have immediate access to information across programs to make important decisions about safety and well-being
- Gain greater visibility into staff, cases, and agency outcomes
- Understand community trends by viewing real-time data